Katy Perry - Roar (From “The Prismatic World Tour Live”)

LIGHT: The nature of light has the character of a wave
motion (interference phenomena) _ See Newton’s rings, alternating darkness and
light-the point is you are only cuming thru in waves the light goes on so
bright but you shut me into the darkness. A consistent theory of
electromagnetism was determined in 1873 by James Clark Maxwell the velocity of
light therefore the ‘light’ is electromagnetic waves as being oscillations in
an all-pervading elastic medium, ‘ether’. Katy/Isis you are ether to me-unreal-
but if you would just communicate with me in the darkness then you could
illuminate me by passing the waves through a prism, your prism then straight
coloured lines of light would appear and then the negative charge I carry as
the atom are electrons but I could, I could be your ‘plum pudding model’; you
could pass the balancing positive charge evenly threw the atom  my electrons being the ‘plum’ and the
positive charge the ‘pudding’. The spectral frequencies should then correspond
to the various ways in which the electrons might oscillate within the
positively-charged ‘pudding’. I.E. making me better as you are my MOM who
radiates love but I get it in waves leaving me with the feeling I am loved then
not loved [Hot n Cold] then I heal and all is ok again. It is your bipolar
love, love. Up and down that affects me as I am Unipolar all one way high never
depressed but when we shared the same soul-come back you tart you are
missed-your love as radiation oozed continuously in and out of my black
darkness riddled body like water in and out of a sponge. If you spent some time
with me then your radiation of love you give me in the heavens would be emitted
then I could absorb it in packets of energy of a definite size. Then my dear,
the energy content of one of these packets would be a quanta proportional to
the frequency of the radiation of love you emit. (Are you with me so far?) The
constant of proportionality was taken to be a Universal constant of nature,
Planks constant. Now cos of this I can only absorb your love, and you only emit
it during events involving a single quantum of significantly high energy-which
as you have felt I can be the highest form of energy anywhere but I can’t keep
it up 24/7 and you seem to be only attracted by my high energy periods and you
only spare me a few minutes if I am relaxed as in ‘gotta go to bed bye’ and you
only string a few words together, I want to listen, to read. Do you know what
it feels like to love someone who seems to be constantly pushing you away? YESS
YOU DO. Anyway that’s why I blow hot n cold = YOU.

No photo description available.
Diana M G updated her cover photo.
June 19, 2014  ·
Shared with Public
mi mayor anhelo
See Translation

5Catherine Waithira and 4 others

Share
ON THIS DAY
5 years ago 03/07/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why The Narcissist Wants You To Save Them From The New Supply

(Almost) Instant Throat Chakra Healing Meditation | 192Hz Frequency Vibr...